Worshipful Master's Welcome
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Matthew 15: 13-16
- To practice the fundamentals of Free Masonry.
- To cultivate friendly relationships, promote mutual understanding and foster the solidarity of Masons.
- To be a moving incentive, to help man set a definite goal in life.
- To aid the underprivileged.
- To provide mentor ship and educational opportunities for our youth.
- To do any and all things conducive to the service, betterment, and ultimate welfare of members of South Fulton Lodge No. 598, Masons and their families everywhere.
Our Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. We meet at Cliftondale Community Center in College Park, GA. The address is below:
Cliftondale Community Center4645 Butner Road
College Park, GA 30349